Jumper's Knee P/Rehab Program
Online Program to Return to Jumping and Basketball
Jumper's Knee P/Rehab Training Program
RETURN to Jumping
Playing basketball with knee pain is NOT ideal for performance and longevity. Not addressing a minor fixable ache can lead to a chronic or debilitating issue. 50% of athletes end their career due to knee issues related to jumper’s knee.
What is the Program?
The Jumper’s Knee P/Rehab Program is a physical therapist developed, step-by-step program to help you get back to playing basketball and jumping. It will teach you how to regain and improve your mobility, and how to build a strong foundation for your knees and tendons. We dive into proper landing mechanics and progressing back to jumping. Ultimately, our program is designed to get you ready for anything the sport of basketball throws at you!
- 8-Week Program for muscle and movement adaptations
- Appropriate for All Athletes of any age or skill level
- Simple & Detailed step-by-step instructional videos
- Increase Tendon Loading Capacity to meet demands of basketball or other sports.
- Reduce Risk of Future Injuries and minimize existing symptoms
- Improve Your Mobility to optimize your movement
- Increase Lower Body Strength to maximize your athletic potential
- Learn Proper Landing Mechanics to accept and disperse load appropriately to reduce injury risk
- Progressive Jumps to return to jumping and be able to participate in other jumping program
- Objective Measurements to track your progress throughout the program
- Progressive 8-Week Online Program
- 150+ Exercises
- Detailed Step-By-Step Exercise Videos
- Basketball Specific Plyometric & Movement Training
- Lifetime Access
Who is this Program for?
Athletes that have been dealing with anterior knee pain with jumping, running, and playing sports.
Proactive Athletes searching to bulletproof their knees and learn proper movement mechanics.
Check Out These Sample Videos
Isometric Spanish Squat
Weighted Spanish Lunge Isometric
What Our Community is Saying:
Take Charge of Your Jumper's Knee!
Exercise selection and prescription backed by scientific evidence
- Sorted though hundreds of research papers: systematic reviews and randomized controlled studies
- Complied the most relevant information
15+ Years of combined Physical Therapists’ clinical experience
- Doctors of Physical Therapy
- Graduated from the #1 Ranked Physical Therapy School in the Nation: University of Southern California
- National Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Helped thousands of athletes of all levels meet their goals
Successful stories from hundreds of patients and athletes
Still Unsure? Try Out Our 1-Week Trial
Click The Link
Enter Code “1WKTRIAL“
Frequently Asked Questions
The Jumper’s Knee P/Rehab is great for any basketball player or athlete of all ages and skill level that are dealing with Jumper’s Knee. It is also great for any athlete that wants to keep their knees healthy, and prevent Jumper’s Knee from happening in the first place. We make it easy for you to take care of your jumper’s knee at home and prevent it from coming again.
It is for any athlete of any age! However, this is geared more towards the jumping athlete, like basketball and volleyball.
As Doctors of Physical Therapy, we have seen hundreds of patients and athletes come in with Jumper’s Knee in the past several years. Using the latest evidence based research and our clinical experience we have designed an effective Jumper’s Knee P/Rehab Program that anyone from all ages can follow.
- You should have learned how to take care and manage your Jumper’s knee, and how to reduce the risk of any future episodes of occurring.
- Developed the proper strength, flexibility, tendon loading capacity, and movement mechanics.
- Use the objective measurements that we provided to determine how much you improved.
- Return to jumping and playing your sport.
This program requires very little equipment. All you would need is:
- Strength band – If you don’t have access to one. Purchase using this link to get 20% off. We recommend the green strength band (25-75 lbs)
- Elevated surface (plyometric box, step, bench, curb, etc.)
- Backpack and/or weights (dumbbells, house items, etc.) to make exercises more challenging
- Theraloop or resistance loop. If you don’t have access to one, you can purchase a set by CLICKING HERE
The Jumper’s Knee Program can be done at home or at the gym.
The Jumper’s Knee Program includes exercise videos with verbal and written instructions of over 150 videos. Each exercise provides you with details regarding how to perform it, where you should be feeling it, and common compensations to avoid. We also tell you exactly how many reps, sets and rest period should be done per exercise.
The program will take you through a step-by-step progression on how we believe is the perfect progression of knee exercises to help you rehab your Jumper’s Knee. These exercises will focus on strength, mobility and stability to get you back jumping, running, and playing sports.
The Jumper’s Knee P/Rehab Program is a total of 8 weeks program consisting of 5 training days per week. 3 of the 5 days being your big rehab days (45-60 minutes), the other 2 days being shorter (30 minutes) and more of an active recovery day, and the final 2 days of the week are used for you to rest and prepare for the next week of the program.
Once you have purchased it, you can start right away! You will receive an email showing you how to sign in and get started right away. After signing into The Basketball Doctors App, the program can be used via our Basketball Docs app on your iPhone, Android, computer, iPad or whichever device that is compatible with our app.