Jumper's Knee Program Trial
FREE 1-Week Trial | Click the Button | Use Coupon Below
Use Coupon: 1WKTRIAL
Jumper's Knee P/Rehab Training Program
RETURN to Jumping
Playing basketball with knee pain is NOT ideal for performance and longevity. Not addressing a minor fixable ache can lead to a chronic or debilitating issue. 50% of athletes end their career due to knee issues related to jumper’s knee.
The Jumper's Knee P/Rehab ProgramThe Complete 8-Week Program to Return to Jumping
- 8-Week Program with 2 progressive 4-week phases targeting unique goals
- 50+ Exercises
- Detailed step-by-step exercise videos
- Multiple objective assessments to track your progress throughout the entire program
- Lifetime access to the program and exercises
Sign-Up to access the program and videos
Commit to the 8-week Jumper’s Knee P/Rehab Program
Take charge of your Jumper’s Knee today!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Jumper’s Knee P/Rehab is great for any basketball player of all ages and skill level that is dealing with Jumper’s Knee. It is also great for any athlete that wants to keep their knees healthy, and prevent Jumper’s Knee from the first place. We make it easy for you to take care of your jumpers knee at home and prevent it from coming again.
It is for any athlete of any age! However, this is geared more towards the jumping athlete like basketball and volleyball.
As Doctors of Physical Therapy, we have seen hundreds of patients and athletes come in with Jumper’s Knee in the past several years. Using the latest evidence based research and our clinical experience we have designed an effective Jumper’s Knee P/Rehab Program that anyone from all ages can follow with little equipment.
We offer you the option to buy 1 phase at a time. However, we highly recommend you complete phase 1 before doing phase 2. Also, we offer a 17.5% discount if you purchase both at the same time rather than individually.
We designed the Jumper’s Knee Program to first begin in phase 1, in which we focus on minimizing your symptoms, restore your muscle strength and flexibility, improve tendon loading capacity, and correct your landing mechanics. In phase 2, we continue from phase 1 by progressing your strength and mobility, tendon strength, and begin the steps of returning to jumping.
- You should have learned how to take care of your Jumper’s knee, and how to prevent any future episodes of occurring.
- Developed the proper strength, flexibility, tendon loading capacity, and movement mechanics.
- Use the objective measurements that we provided to determine how much you improved.
This program requires very little equipment. All you would need is:
- Strength band – If you don’t have access to one. Purchase using this link to get 20% off. We recommend the green strength band (25-75 lbs)
- Elevated surface (plyometric box, step, bench, curb, etc.)
- Backpack and/or weights (dumbbells, house items, etc.) to make exercises more challenging
- Theraloop or resistance loop. If you don’t have access to one, you can purchase a set by CLICKING HERE
The Jumper’s Knee Program can be done at home or at the gym.
The Jumper’s Knee Program includes exercise videos with verbal and written instructions of over 50 videos. Each exercise provides you with details regarding how to perform it, where you should be feeling it, and common compensations to avoid. We also tell you exactly how many reps, sets and rest period should be done per exercise.
The program will take you through a step-by-step progression on how we believe is the perfect progression of knee exercises to help you rehab your Jumper’s Knee. These exercises will focus on strengthening, mobility and stability to get you back jumping, running, and playing sports.
Both Jumper’s Knee Program is a total of 8 weeks. We have Jumper’s Knee Phase 1, which is 4 weeks, as well as, we have Jumper’s Knee Phase 2, which is another 4 weeks. You can buy them together or separately. Each program consist of 5 training days, with 3 days being your big rehab days (45-60 minutes) and the other two days being shorter (20-30 minutes).
Once you have purchased it, you can start right away! You will receive an email showing you how to sign in and get started right away. After signing into The Basketball Doctors App, the program can be used via our Basketball Docs app on your iPhone, Android, computer, iPad or whichever device that is compatible with our app.
- Plyometric Box
Backpack and/or Weights
To make exercises more challenging when necessary.
- House Hold Items