Basketball Preparation Program
MASTER Movement Patterns
Unlock your peak potential by completing the Basketball Preparation Program. Ultimately, it is designed to get your body prepared to meet the demands of basketball!
Basketball Preparation Program4-Week Program to Meet the Demands of Basketball
- 4-Week Program With 5 Training Days Per Week Targeting Unique Goals
- 100+ Exercise Videos
- Improve your Flexibility, Mobility, & Stability
- Optimize Fundamental Basketball Movement Mechanics
- Detailed Step-By-Step Instructional Exercise Videos
- Lifetime Access to The Program & Exercises
Guided by Expertise, Research & Movement Analysis
Exercise selection and prescription are supported by scientific evidence
Years of combined Physical Therapists and Strength & Conditioning clinical experience
Fundamental movements specific to basketball
Get Your Body Basketball Prepared!
The Basketball Preparation Program is a physical therapy and movement specialist developed, step-by-step program to build a strong foundation in preparation for peak performance in basketball. It will teach you how to improve your mobility, strength, and movement, while decreasing your risk for injury. Ultimately, our program is designed to get you ready for anything the sport of basketball throws at you!
- 4-Week Program for muscle and movement adaptations
- 5-Day Training Weeks designed to address unique goals
- Simple & Detailed step-by-step instructional videos
- Reduce Risk of Future Injuries
- Improve Your Mobility to optimize your movement patterns
- Increase Lower Body Strength to maximize your athletic potential
- Learn Proper Landing Mechanics to accept and disperse load appropriately to reduce injury risk
- Progressive Jumps to return to jumping and be able to participate in other jumping program
- Increase Musculoskeletal Loading Capacity to meet demands of basketball
- Appropriate for All Athletes of any age or skill level
Sign-Up to access the program and videos
Commit to the 4-week Basketball Preparation Program
Prepare your body for basketball today!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Basketball Preparation Program is great for any basketball player of all ages and skill level that play basketball. It is also great for any athlete that wants to improve your fundamental mobility, stability, and movement that you need in order to play the sport of basketball.
As Doctors of Physical Therapy, we have seen hundreds of basketball athletes, and we know the risk factors that are associated with basketball. Using the latest evidence based research and our clinical experience we created this program to help improve your performance and movement efficiency by addressing these impairments and risk factors.
- Improved overall mobility of your lower and upper body, as well as, your spine
- Developed the proper motor control and muscle activation to optimize fundamental movements related to basketball
- Learn how to absorb impact and forces from jumping and landing with your newly acquired mobility and stability
- Be able to meet the demands of progressive basketball and jump training
This program requires very little equipment. All you would need is:
- Elevated surface (plyometric box, step, bench, curb, etc.)
- Backpack and/or weights (dumbbells, house items, etc.) to make exercises more challenging
- Foam roller & a lacrosse/tennis ball
- Theraloop or resistance loop. If you don’t have access to one, you can purchase a set by CLICKING HERE
The Basketball Preparation Program can be done at home or at the gym.
The Jumper’s Knee Program includes exercise videos with verbal and written instructions of over 50 videos. Each exercise provides you with details regarding how to perform it, where you should be feeling it, and common compensations to avoid. We also tell you exactly how many reps, sets and rest period should be done per exercise.
The program will take you through a step-by-step progression on how we believe is the perfect progression of knee exercises to help you rehab your Jumper’s Knee. These exercises will focus on strengthening, mobility and stability to get you back jumping, running, and playing sports.
- The Basketball Preparation Program is a total of 4 weeks
- Consist of 5 training days per week
- Each day works on your mobility, core and muscle activation
- 3 of the 5 days have functional movement and jump/landing training in addition to mobility and core/muscle activation
- The other 2 days will focus primarily on your mobility and core/muscle activation
Once you have purchased it, you can start right away! You will receive an email showing you how to sign in and get started right away. After signing into The Basketball Doctors App, the program can be used via our Basketball Docs app on your iPhone, Android, computer, iPad or whichever device that is compatible with our app.
We are currently offering team/group discounts up to 75% off per athlete. Please contact us for more information (email@example.com)
If you are a coach, we are offering a free trial for the program. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with your coaching credentials, school/team affiliation, and number of athletes/teams you coach.