Movement Fundamentals Program
Master Basketball Movement Patterns to Unlock Your Peak Potential
MASTER Movement Patterns
Unlock your peak potential by completing the Movement Fundamentals Program. It will teach you how to improve your mobility and strength, and master basketball specific movement patterns, while decreasing your risk for injury. Ultimately, our program is designed to get you ready for anything the sport of basketball throws at you! Ultimately, it is designed to get your body prepared to meet the demands of basketball!
Movement Fundamentals Program4-Week Online Program to Meet the Demands of Basketball
- 4-Week Program With 5 Training Days Per Week Targeting Unique Goals
- 100+ Exercise Videos with Detailed Step-By-Step Instructions
- Master Fundamental Basketball Movement Patterns
- Improve your Mobility, Strength & Stability
- Lifetime Access to The Program & Exercises
Get Your Body Basketball Prepared!
Guided by Expertise, Research & Movement Analysis
Exercise selection and prescription are supported by Scientific Evidence
16+ Years of combined Physical Therapists and Strength & Conditioning Clinical Experience
Fundamental Movement Patterns specific to basketball
- 4-Week Program for muscle and movement adaptations
- 5-Day Training Weeks designed to address unique goals
- Simple & Detailed step-by-step instructional videos
- Reduce Risk of Future Injuries
- Improve Your Mobility to optimize your movement patterns
- Increase Lower Body Strength to maximize your athletic potential
- Learn Proper Landing Mechanics to accept and disperse load appropriately to reduce injury risk
- Progressive Jumps to return to jumping and be able to participate in other jumping program
- Increase Musculoskeletal Loading Capacity to meet demands of basketball
- Appropriate for All Athletes of any age or skill level
Frequently Asked Questions
The Movement Fundamentals Program is great for any basketball player of all ages and skill level that play basketball. It is also great for any athlete that wants to improve your fundamental mobility, stability, and movement that you need in order to play the sport of basketball.
As Doctors of Physical Therapy, we have seen hundreds of basketball athletes, and we know the risk factors that are associated with basketball. Using the latest evidence based research and our clinical experience we created this program to help improve your performance and movement efficiency by addressing these impairments and risk factors.
- Improved overall mobility of your lower and upper body, as well as, your spine
- Developed proper motor control and muscle activation to optimize fundamental movement patterns related to basketball
- Learn how to absorb impact and forces from jumping and landing with your newly acquired mobility and stability
- Be able to meet the demands of progressive basketball and plyometric training
This program requires very little equipment. All you would need is:
- Elevated surface (plyometric box, step, bench, curb, etc.)
- Backpack and/or weights (dumbbells, house items, etc.) to make exercises more challenging
- Foam roller & a lacrosse/tennis ball
- Theraloop or resistance loop. If you don’t have access to one, you can purchase a set by CLICKING HERE
The Basketball Preparation Program can be done at home or at the gym.
The Movement Fundamentals Program includes exercise videos with verbal and written instructions of over 100 exercises. Each exercise provides you with details regarding how to perform it, where you should be feeling it, and common compensations to avoid. We also tell you exactly how many reps, sets and rest period should be done per exercise.
The program will take you through a step-by-step progression on what we believe is the perfect progression of mobility, stability, and movement pattern exercises to unlock your peak potential.
- The Movement Fundamentals Program is a total of 4 weeks
- Consist of 5 training days per week
- Each day works on your mobility, core and muscle activation
- 3 of the 5 days have functional movement and jump/landing training in addition to mobility and core/muscle activation
- The other 2 days will focus primarily on your mobility and core/muscle activation
Once you have purchased it, you can start right away! You will receive an email showing you how to sign in and get started right away. After signing into The Basketball Doctors App, the program can be used via our Basketball Docs app on your iPhone, Android, computer, iPad or whichever device that is compatible with our app.
We are currently offering team/group discounts up to 75% off per athlete. Please contact us for more information (email@example.com)
If you are a coach, we are offering a free trial for the program. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with your coaching credentials, school/team affiliation, and number of athletes/teams you coach.